Excellence. Integrity. Service. Fun.
At LIND, that’s how we approach all that we do.
We are currently looking for a Retail Sales Manager to join our established and highly successful team at Porsche Centre Tonbridge.
Could this be you?
LIND, or 'Life in a New Dimension' is a highly personal omni-channel retail partner for the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Check us out at www.lind.co.uk . Our goal is to offer our customers world class cars, motorcycles, accessories, and services which enrich their lives and to provide an ownership experience to match. We're now one of the largest motorcycle groups in the UK and officially represent BMW, Harley-Davidson, and Triumph motorcycles across 11 dealerships, as well as 2 Porsche centres.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• The sale of New, Used, finance and compliance through controlling the sales team.
• Organise, direct and motivate the activities of the sales team and administrative support team to achieve our business plans and budgets.
• Lead and manage the sales team every day
• Be able to communicate directly with customers
• Ensure the high standards of showroom presentation and CI standards.
• Train and coach all sales executives
• Deliver an outstanding level of customer satisfaction and ensure the customer journey is industry leading
• Full compliance at all levels
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a high achieving, driven and enthusiastic individual who has experience working as a Sales Manager. This role is key within the Sales team and you will be involved in leading and controlling your team as well as being customer facing.
The successful candidate will need to have the skill and ability to develop and coach the sales team as necessary, they will have to be able to manage the sales process, marketing, and stock, both new and used. They will need to understand, manage, and achieve all agreed targets both internally and from the manufacturer, performance manage the sales team and hold monthly reviews, whilst delivering the highest levels of customer care.
• Basic salary of £33,000, with OTE @ 100% £66,000, dependant on experience
• 22 days holiday, rising with service
• On-Site Parking
• Brand Training and Development
• Employee Assistant Programme
• Private Health Insurance
• Generous Staff Discounts
• Referral Bounty
• Benefiting from being part of the wider Lind Team which has 13 dealerships that includes 2 Porsche Centres, 5 Harley-Davidson, 4 Triumph and 2 BMW Motorrad Dealerships.
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp . For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here